Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 74 - Carbohydrates




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire carbohydrates creating a relationship between me and complex carbs such as breads, pastas, potatoes as comfort food, which in times of emotional instability I will want to eat these types of carbohydrates as a form of support when it is not supportive of myself as life as a diabetic

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use complex carbohydrates like breads and pastas as a form of emotional support for when I am going through moments of depression or sadness instead of physical support as a point to assist in the transfer of glucose into the blood stream over an extended amount of time

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to eat complex carbohydrates when I am not being active, in this not considering the effect that the complex carbs are going to have on the body and the blood sugar wherein it will take longer to burn off and the blood sugar will be harder to manage in regards to keeping it between 4 and 8mmol/l

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that all foods in this reality have a support function for the body - even candy and sweets - each of which can be used at a specific time in a specific environment, and in this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse myself and the body through deliberately deciding to eat foods that are not supportive of the body in the situation and environment that is existent in the moment instead of eating what will support the body in relation to managing the blood sugar the best and the energy production of the body the best

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a relation ship with complex carbohydrates such as sandwiches, breads, pastas, potatoes, of support for the emotional instabilities in which I participate in, in this not realizing or seeing that through me eating the carbohydrates in that moment as support for comfort in emotional instability that I am in fact accepting and allowing the emotions to run and control me instead of the principle of what is best for me as life wherein I would eat what is best for the body - through investigation of the body and self - no matter what emotions are to arise.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a relationship of dependency on complex carbs like breads and pastas when I was a kid as an easy and fast way to get food into the stomach in this not realizing nor taking into consideration what I was in fact doing to the body and how I was creating consequence in those moments.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take the responsibility within myself to support the body with carbohydrates when I need a long lasting release of glucose into the cells of the body in such times as heavy activity, eating the breads, pastas, not in excess but to a point where I am full to the extent where I am still able to move and function without an impeding gut in the actions that I perform as the activity so that I can burn off the carbohydrates effectively

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to eat a mass of carbohydrates the night before I do activities because I believe that it will give me energy the next day, in this not realizing nor investigating how the body reacts to and metabolizes carbohydrates and how quickly the body will actually break down the carbohydrates and place them into the blood stream and use insulin as the bridge that brings the sugar from the blood stream into the cells to use.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse myself and the body through the over consumption of complex carbs like breads and pastas which causes a mass of glucose to be released into the blood stream causing the pancreas to work `overtime` which causes harm and abuse to the body because there is no physical release of those carbs if one only sits down for the next few hours.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become dependent on complex carbohydrates as the majority of the food that I consume in this not allowing myself to create a balance between all foods, a balance that supports the body in the best way, developing the balance through self investigation of how the body reacts to and treats each food type and in this developing a balance of diet based on what the body is going to be doing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not support the body as life as I am life through giving the body the food that it needs in the right times in the right environments, supporting the body as life and giving the body the best life possible through as my choice and decision of what foods to consume and at what times, situations to consume them I, in this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse the body in only eating what I crave and what I desire, which has clearly shown through the blood sugar levels when I consume what I desire, that it is not best for the body what so ever, and thus not best for me as life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself t disregard life through consuming breads and pastas when it is not best for me, - developing a sense of best through investigating what the body goes through when I eat specific foods at a specific time and situation - disregarding the body as life and in this causing abuse to the body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I consume out of desire which has become breads and pastas, that I am abusing the body because I am not taking into consideration the consequences of my actions - whether or not they are best for self as life and life as the body - not taking into consideration whether or not I am harming the body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if I continue in consuming in desire instead of what supports the body I am going to destroy life as the body and I am going to not give myself to life in supporting life in supporting the body - meaning that when Idea I am not going to continue because I abused life and life is not accepting it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that diabetes is the point where I am able to support myself in becoming life as I have clear and concise evidence in what supports and what does not support the body in maintaining is best functioning, and in the clear and concise evidence I am able to change my decisions  into what in fact supports the body the best for the situations and environments

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to demonize carbohydrates, not taking into consideration that each food group has a specific point of support for the body, in this not taking proper care of the body because of a defined relationship of self to carbohydrates based on beliefs.

I commit myself to stopping eating carbohydrates for emotional support

I commit myself to eat carbohydrates when they are in support of the body for what exercises that I am doing for that day, and in this to nor over eat carbohydrates where the pancreas has to over work itself to compensate with the input of glucose in the blood stream

I commit myself to investigate at what points complex carbohydrates are best for the body and in this support the body as life through consuming carbohydrates when it is best for the body and when it has assistance in utilizing the glucose that is created in eating carbohydrates through exercise or activity.

I commit myself to investigate how carbohydrates effect the body through being here with the body when I eat carbohydrates instead of within the mind as desire in this I commit myself to develop a relationship with carbohydrates wherein I use carbohydrates to support life in the best way.

I commit myself to stop abusing the body through the over-consumption of carbohydrates causing the pancreas to have to work too much to correct the sugar in the blood stream , in this I commit myself to stop abusing myself as life and develop a relationship with myself and carbohydrates based on equality and oneness living what is best for life

I commit myself to show how the diet of many people is actually in abuse of the body and in this to support all in creating a diet that supports the body as life and it's daily routines.

No comments:

Post a Comment