Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 105 - The Conformity Character


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to conform to being a character so that I am able to fit in with a group of individuals and in this become individuaLIEzed as well - where I lie to myself in allowing myself to enact and become the character accepted within/as the group so that I can fit in and so that I don't have to walk this life alone

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to conform to the characterization of myself without question of what I am in fact accepting and allowing myself to become - questioning if the character that I am becoming and developing within/as the group is what is best for me as life and what is best for all as life - and to question as well if the character is life itself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up myself as life to become a character that fits into this world within the understanding that within a group my chances of survival are greater and in this conforming to a group even if it means the abuse of life 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not find a group and stand with a group that supports life in equality and oneness - and not conform to this group but to walk with as the group as self in standing within the principle of doing what is best for all life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to conform within to the mind where I believe myself to be the thoughts that arise and the personality that has been created - not realizing that when I was born I had no personality and I had no consciousness - and that the personality was developed and created over time - same with consciousness - making me not the personality or consciousness as it didn't exist as me at birth

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to conform to a group of individuals and to become a character that the group accepts establishing my survival within standing within a group within this system - allowing myself to become a lie as individuaLIEzed - where I act within the context of the character that is widely accepted within the group - and in this establishing a memory based on the character - becoming the character whenever I am around the group through accessing the memory

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear standing alone in this reality within standing within equality and oneness - how reality in fact functions - fearing standing alone within this because no other human has decided to stand within this point within my immediate reality - fearing being ostracized and cast out by the system of individuals - causing myself to have to fend for myself within this game of survival within/as money

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have to fight for my own survival within this system of money anyways and that my own life and living is dependent on the money that I make and that existing within a group of individuals does not necessarily make my survival any `easier`

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I do not need a group of people to survive in this world within this monetary system - and that in thus I do not need to subject myself to a characterization of myself in order to fit into a group of people -in this I  forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that only within standing within a group am I/we able to create a life of value where life is valued as one is not able to change humanity without standing equal to humanity in the agreement to birth life from this system

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not understand the point of conformity in all dimensions - where I stand equal to all points within conformity and within equality look at if the points are what is best for all life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fail to see that within standing as my own self will and direction within equality and oneness in this reality I, within standing within a group, am able to show others what equality and oneness is in fact and how equality and oneness is how reality functions in fact - within this fail to realize that within conforming to a character that supports the group within inequality I am enslaving myself and them to memories of characters as each individuaLIEzed self

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become exist within a character based on memory so that I can fit into a group - doing this out of fear - instead of facing the fear of standing alone and in this direct myself within breathing within reality - stopping myself from conforming to a character to fit into a group


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that in order for me to walk myself I must walk myself and not be directed by anything outside of me or within separation of myself and that this as well means thoughts emotions and feelings as it is shown that thoughts are able to come up within self without the direction from self and that if we follow these thoughts we are vulnerable to become emotional thus making thoughts, feelings and emotions within separation of self and that if we follow the thoughts we are not walking ourselves within breath - within the flesh - in this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not walk myself within simply walking myself - being aware of the steps that I take, the breaths that I breathe, and in this direct myself through this reality - not allowing thoughts, feelings or emotions to direct myself within this reality

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to conform to a group that does not support life in equality and oneness out of the fear of walking myself within this reality alone - and to conform to a group so that I do not have to walk myself alone, not realizing that I am only able to walk myself alone - because not one other being is able to walk me for me - in this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become a follower of groups and individuals based on the fight for survival within this system instead of walking with myself as life - living what is best for me as life and living what is best for all as life - leading/directing this system as myself into/as life through directing myself within this reality within breath and self direction within breath
 
I commit myself to walking myself out of the fear of walking alone in this reality in standing up for myself as life, stopping the abuse that I have allowed within myself and stopping the acceptance of the abuse without

I commit myself to developing effective self will and direction where I stand in equality with myself and direct myself to make my life a life worth living and in this give life back to life through giving my life to creating a life worth living for all life existent

I commit myself to stop following others - and to in this develop self respect and self trust in directing myself to creating a life for myself of worth where life is value - living a life where I value myself as life and not within fear of survival

I commit myself to stopping the fear of surviving in this reality - and to in the time that I have here direct myself as life to birth myself as life where I give my life to life - doing what I can in all ways always to create a life of dignity for all life on this planet

No comments:

Post a Comment