Saturday, July 28, 2012

Day 106 - The Conformist - pt 2 - System


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to conform to this system that is here without question of what this system actually is and what is existing within/as the system and without understanding the system - blindly walking myself within the system just accepting this life as the way it is

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to conform to this system that is here without considering what it is that I am in fact accepting and allowing myself to participate in - in this accepting and allowing the annihilation of life through conforming to this system without question

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not look at what I have in fact accepted and allowed myself to accept within/as this system but to blindly accept this system as the way things are - moulding myself to fit into the system and allowing myself be moulded to fit into this system through accepting the education system as it is, accepting the knowledge and information that is presented to me without question, accepting the monetary system of value of life without question

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to walk through this life without questioning what is actually going on in this reality but to conform to what is here allowing myself to be shaped and moulded into a being that supports this system unconditionally without question - in this blindly accepting the annihilation of life by not questioning what this reality is and by not seeing the abuse and dedicating my time to find a real livable solution where life is no longer abused and mistreated

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear standing up against this system of abuse towards life because all others have come to support and accept this system meaning that if I stand up and speak out against this system I will be ostracized by this system and people within this system because  of the conformity to/within/as this system

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stand equal and one to the point of how we as humans have come to blindly accept this system as our life/lives - how we have accepted and allowed ourselves to conform to this reality, even though we all experience this life as unfulfilling, and how in this we are blinded to continue to accept this system without question

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear standing alone in this world because of the belief and idea that this system is so much more than me and that I can do nothing to change this system of abuse so I settle for a life of conformity to what is here - accepting myself within this world as long as I don't become abused by the system - as long as I don't get fucked over by the system  - not realizing that any life on this Earth can be my life and in this realization stand up for all life on this planet and commit myself to living a real solution to ourselves where all life in existence is free from the abuse that is currently existing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept this system as long as I am on the end where my life is fine and I can indulge in the happiness provided by the movement of money - ignoring the hell that others exist within because of the lack of money - blindly accepting this system of atrocious abuse as long as I have my happiness, love, and light - in this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I could possible be born anywhere in this world and that there are lives on this Earth that people are actually living that I would not want for myself and in realizing this dedicate myself to living a solution that stops this system of abuse where a few are happy while the rest suffer horrid lives and conditions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being ostracized by everyone around me by standing up within this system and stating and living that I no longer accept this system as a way of life - in this fear being cast out by all people in this reality because I am questioning their way of life as well and they may not want their realities broken down and will fight back when their realities are questioned - fearing walking this life alone without any other support from any other individual - in this not giving myself the respect and will that is me to stand unconditionally for a life where abuse is non-existent

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that by conforming to this system I am unconditionally accepting this system, within this I am responsible for the existence of this system through my acceptance and in this I am responsible for the abuse that exists within the current system

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ignore the abuse within the system that I have conformed to through searching for my own piece of the cake just like everyone else - conforming to the existence of having to search for our own slice of the cake as money - conforming to the fight against each other for a piece of the cake as money - in this conforming to the living pattern that we all must fight for our own survival within this system and that the ones who are unfortunate within this system will have to suffer - not realizing that the suffering of others is resultant of the system of inequality - where distribution of resources and money are not given equally throughout this world - causing abuse and horrid conditions of life that no one wants to live yet some DO live - all because of the blind acceptance of this system and conformity to within/as it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not step out of the conformity of the system and face the fear of being ostracized by the system, no longer accepting this system blindly, but seeing this system for the abuse that it is and in this stand for a system that does not abuse life - where life as quality of living is provided unconditionally equally for everyone

I commit myself to questioning this system regardless of the fear that arises within me and to move past the fear of being ostracized by the system and the people within the system and stand unconditionally for a system that supports the best life for all life - a system that stands within the principles of equality as how this reality in fact functions

I commit myself to seeing this system for what it truly is - stopping the blind acceptance of this system - and to in this investigate exactly how this system had been born and how this system is being kept alive by our acceptance of it - within this I commit myself to question the conformers of the system as well as I question the system itself and in this question my participation within this system - questioning if my actions are in fact going to bring about a change to this reality that supports what is best for all life within equality and oneness

I commit myself to realizing that this system only exists because we as a collective agreement have come to accept this system of inequality and abuse and that we have become the image and likeness of the system as ourselves - that we created the system and that we are not separate from the system and in this to change the way of the world we must change the way we live and our relationships to all that is here

I commit myself to stop blindly accepting the way that I live within this system and to question my relationships with all that is here within the context of how reality actually functions and what reality is actually comprised of

I commit myself to living within this system but to not be of this system - walking this system as myself changing the relationships I have developed to/as this reality into equality and oneness as we all come from the same substance

*More on the conformity of Thoughts as ourselves within this system tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment