Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 87 - The Saboteur pt3 - Stopping


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I am able to stop the thoughts in which I support the sabotage of myself through allowing myself to live in self-interest instead of taking responsibility for myself through seeing myself in the moment of thinking those thoughts and see the thoughts for what they are and choosing the not participate in those thoughts, but to instead take responsibility for myself in those moments and more myself here within the physical, taking physical practical responsibility for the things that I must do within the day

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I wake up is when I usually decide to sabotage myself and who I will be in that day - whether I will stand up and support myself or whether I will allow myself to live in self-interest within that day through my acceptance and allowance of the thoughts within the morning - and that I am able to stop the initial thoughts within the morning take a breath and in that breath throw the covers off of me and decide under my own will to get up

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to choose whether or not I will support myself as life throughout the day within the initial thoughts in the morning after waking up, meaning I choose to support myself or not through whether or not I accept and allow the thoughts within the morning or whether I stop the thoughts then and there and get myself out of bed and apply myself within breath

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fail to see that in breath I am able to make the choice to simply not participate in the thoughts that arise within me a the mind and that within breathing I am able to make the choice that is best for me as life, and that within thinking of denying the thoughts that exist within me I am only giving way to the thoughts through resisting them because as I resist it I am in fact giving validation to the thought in this allowing myself to participate in the thought through resisting it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go through morning thoughts and to decide on what I will accept and allow within that day through accepting and allowing whatever thoughts I accept and allow instead of being aware of my participation within the mind within the morning and in this to stop the participation in the thoughts in one breath, get myself up and direct myself within that one breath in the morning

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that once I have given into a thought that it is harder for me to stand up within the thought because I have given way for it, not realizing that I still have a choice of whether or not to physically move through with the thought and that I have a choice to forgive myself for giving permission to the thought to exist as me, in this correcting myself within the participation within the thought.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not make the choice each morning to get myself up under my own will and direct myself within the day but to allow myself to first move through thought and decide what and who I will be within the day based on what thoughts I accept and allow as myself, instead of stopping my participation within the thoughts, wake up as myself here in breath and direct myself within breath

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to process the thoughts I have within waking up like a computer does as it is turned on and in this decide which programs I will be within the day through the acceptance of the thought, and in this sabotage myself as life through allowing myself to become a program which I allow myself to sabotage myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think about whether or not I should give up on the day, give up on myself when I have the initial thoughts when I wake up, in this allowing myself to sabotage myself through accepting the thought(s) consisting of `I do not want to do this` and in this allowing myself to slack of within the day, not take responsibility for myself, and exist within self-interest within the day as the thought `I do not want to do this` entails the responsibilities that I have decided to have, and within this means that I would rather exist in self-interest instead of support myself as life and all life through taking responsibility for myself and who and how I have created myself and re-create myself through practical physical application and responsibility within equality and oneness and what is best for all life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become a character where the care of life is non-existent, where only self-interest is considered even though it is clearly harmful to life, and in this to not realize that this character must be deleted because the abuse of life done through me becoming this character is absolutely unacceptable, in this I commit myself to stopping this character as myself through stopping the thoughts that arise within me where I decide whether or not I should support myself as life and in this unconditionally support myself as life

I commit myself to being aware of myself in the morning so that I do not end up allowing myself to give into a thought where I decide to not participate in the responsibilities for that day, and to be lazy and indulge in self-interest and desire


I commit myself to waking myself up within breath and to stop the automated thoughts that exist in the morning where I access the program that the character(s) exist within and as, directing myself immediately within breath and in this breath to immediately take responsibility for my existence on this Earth and to make my existence one within equality and oneness and living what is best for all life

I commit myself to being aware of myself when and as I wake up to stop the thoughts which I accept and allow as the base program for myself throughout the day and to in this take a breath and in this breath get myself up and out of bed and direct myself within that one breath, taking responsibility for myself in that one breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment