Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 94 - Homework And Time


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place a definition of wasting time within the word homework - where I waste my time for the things that I want to do to do homework

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a relationship towards homework of resistance because I believe that homework takes up my time to do the things that I want to do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that homework is an essential part of schooling and that if I resist doing homework and give into that resistance I only allow myself to be ineffective within this capitalistic system because this system is based on money and money is heavily dependent on education and money is the tool in which things move in this world and thus without money one is not able to move anything within this world and that an equal money system will not be implemented without the support of money

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my relationship with schooling and homework extend into the relationships with all responsibilities within my reality where I do the bare minimum to just keep myself afloat - I work just enough to keep myself afloat - I do enough homework just to keep myself on the path towards the deadline.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that homework and giving up my time to work on homework is equal to the point of giving up my time to support life and release myself from my self-interest

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that who I am within my relationship to homework is equal and one to the relationship to the dedication of myself to life for my entire life - giving life back to the life that has been given to me unconditionally

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that this reality is based within time and space where every action that is done is going to take up some time and that the time that we have before we as humanity commit an existential suicide is running thin, and that as long as I and we attempt to keep time for ourselves we will be left behind by time because time waits for no man

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that who we are within our application of time is essential to getting anything done in this reality - where if we do not use our time effectively to create a solution to ourselves and our actions we are going to kill ourselves through not giving enough time toward the solution of ourselves

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to continue to keep myself on the path of doing what I want to do even though I see that time is slipping away from us all to become and live ourselves as the solution to ourselves where we take responsibility for our actions within this world - stop blaming the state of the world on others and in this become the solution to ourselves

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that time is infinite and that I have all the time that I need to get things done, not realizing that if I do not allow myself to apply myself and take self directive responsibility time will leave me behind and life will leave me behind as I will be out of breath at the time of my death with no more time to correct my living actions while I have the ability to breathe the solution of life within me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the I only have this one life to correct myself into life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the weight of what is at stake before us all as the current state of the world as who we are in our relationship to life and who we are living as and in this not realizing to continue along the same path that we are currently on which is of self destruction

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not realize that I must commit my time to supporting life as myself as life and even within that statement of I must commit myself it shows that I am not life in fact as life should support itself - in this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to devote and commit my time to keeping this system the way it is through not taking the time to become and live the solution of myself as life - realizing who I am as life through correcting my actions into support of life - giving life back to life as life was given to me unconditionally

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not respect the life that was given to me unconditionally through allowing myself to continue to participate in the same actions that have caused this world to exist the way it is - within abuse, destruction, towards life - instead of stopping myself from participating in the same actions through investigating myself within what drives me to participate in them - forgive myself - and correct my actions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the choice to participate in the actions that I participate in through defining them as the actions instead of my actions in this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take responsibility for my actions and my choice within participating within the actions and in this standing equal and one to myself as the decision and in standing equal and one to myself do what is best for all as life - giving my time to the support of life - giving myself as life to life and in this birthing myself here as life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am not ready to give up all of my actions and habits of my life that is in support of self-interest in order to give my life up to support life and in this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that in this statement I am in fact deciding to not become life itself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear giving up my time in order to support life - to give up my time to support equality on this earth and to stop the rampant abuse that has become the human and the `life` of the human

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize time is limited within this space time reality and that we are on the breaking point of our existence as humanity and if we do not decide to give up our time to support life as it has been unconditionally given to us we have accepted and allowed our own demise and that life will end us because we chose to end ourselves as life instead of support ourselves as life

I commit myself to releasing myself from the blindness that I have caused to myself through my application within time and space that is only for my own well being where I only consider myself on this earth instead of the equality that in fact exists here, to release myself from this through forgiving myself for my participation within time and space that does not support life in its equality and oneness

I commit myself to showing humanity that as we waste time with our self-interests we are only committing ourselves to never exist again and that we are in fact deciding for ourselves to end ourselves and to never exist again through not giving up our time to support a solution of/as ourselves within the world system.

I commit myself to giving up my time periodically bit by bit to support myself as life to make sure that I stay on the path of birthing myself here as life within the realization that I cannot immediately put and end to the addictions and habits that I have been participating in for quite a few years because it has become a path that I have dug into and walked and that I must walk a new path and let go of the path that I have walked currently which is inevitably going to take time

1 comment: