Friday, August 10, 2012

Day 119 - Is Perfection Within Diabetes Possible?


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that perfection in not possible within having diabetes, and that perfection within the human is impossible, using the excuse of `I'm only human` to limit myself from moving past my own accepted limitations

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when the statement is made `I am only human` it is blindly accepting that the way things are are just the way things they are and that there is no changing it whatsoever and that we are only limited to our fate - in this giving up all responsibility that we in fact have towards creating ourselves the way that we have created ourselves

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fail to realize that when the statement is made `I am only human` there is self interest hidden within that statement, there is the not wanting to change and the not wanting to move past the accepted and allowed definition of who we are within being human and there is absolute fear of moving past what we have accepted ourselves as  our nature and the abuse that as become our nature - and in this blinded further within the point of unconditional love - `accept me the way I am`

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that as I make the statement that being perfect within diabetes is impossible I accept my limitations and definitions of myself in regards to diet and the testing of blood sugar and the stopping of consuming high sugar products to be able to best maintain myself within having diabetes, and in this perfection being doing what is best for me as life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that keeping the sugars between 4 and 8 is not within the definition of perfection but to do what is best for self when the sugar falls below 4 and above 8 is perfection and to live what is best for self as life in every moment is perfection.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fail to see that my definition of myself as human and having diabetes is within limitation of applying myself past the limitations that I have accepted and allowed the definition of myself to live within and that in this I am able to move past the definitions of limitations of myself by applying myself to transcend the definitions and to forgive myself for accepting the definitions of myself when it is clear that the definitions were only limitations

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that perfection as a human is impossible and that doing what is best for me within diabetes is therefore impossible - in this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have not even tried to prefect myself within doing what is best for me as life within diabetes, nor have I even begun to put in effort to understand myself within diabetes, nor have I put in the effort to do what is best for me in every moment let alone find out what is best for me as life in every moment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have blindly accepted the definition of the human being imperfect from when it was first said to me - not realizing that this definition Is in an attempt to justify the abuse that is constantly allowed to exist on Earth done by humans, and that this definition is to justify the abuse that we do to ourselves throughout our life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify myself treating myself as life like shit within the definition and belief that I am only human and that I cannot be anything more than what I am now, more within the context of living within a state of supporting life, and that I am forever stuck in this relationship that I have developed towards myself and life because I am only human and I cannot live within the principles of equality and oneness nor live what is best for live in every moment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take the responsibility for creating myself the way that I have and understand and educate myself on how I have created myself through self-honesty and through self forgiveness, but to accept myself the way that I am and in this accept the abuse that is done within this world and unto myself within not taking responsibility for creating myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that as a new born and as a child I had no understanding of this world and this life and that throughout my life I was taught and influenced on how I will be for the rest of my life and that if I was taught how to live I am able to re-teach myself how to live through understanding and deleting the memories that exist that support the repeat of the patterns that I currently live, and re-create myself and living habits within what is best for all life within the realization that if I support what is best for all life I am supporting what is best for myself as life and that if I support what is best for myself as life I support that which is best for all life equal and one

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be content with the way that I am handling the point of diabetes where I simply inject what I think is a reasonable amount for the food that I am eating and in this not allowing myself to give myself the opportunity to accurately measure what I am eating so that I have more of an understanding of how foods react within the body and how the blood sugar is affected by different types of carbs and different types of food groups and in this better manage myself within diabetes to do what is best for me as life and in this live this information to better assist other people who have diabetes as well

I realize that I must let go of the definition of what a human is and who I am within the context of being a human and in this let go of the definition of limitation of not being able to prefect my living actions because I am human

I commit myself to understanding that which makes me abuse myself and not do what is best for myself as life and to in this understanding re-learn how to live in this world and live what is best for all life and myself as life

I commit myself to applying myself in recording all that I eat and the times that I eat and the amount of carbs that I eat along with the amount of food at every meal so that I can give myself a better understanding of myself in relation to diabetes, and in this give up my want to experience life and to have the `fun, entertaining` life for the responsibility that I have unto myself within diabetes

I commit myself to start to live what is best for myself as life and to push myself past the accepted limitation that I have placed upon myself within the belief of what a human is, and in this push myself into perfecting myself within the point of diabetes and within myself as a whole and live perfection within understanding myself within the whole of myself

I commit myself to let go of the fear that I have in relation to facing the abuse that I've done to myself in creating myself into perfection because I must face the abuse and move past the abuse that I've allowed myself to live onto myself to get to an understanding of myself and a living actions of doing what is best for me as life in equality and oneness - where I stand equal to myself in/as the understanding and as the understanding stop abusing myself and life on a whole

I commit myself to being diligent in recording what I do within the day to perfect myself in doing what is best for myself within diabetes and in this share myself within the journey to perfection of myself as life to assist and support all other people within the point of diabetes and `health` in general.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome blog Paul. I was just thinking- we should all really monitor our food and everything we eat and how it affects us as our bodies, in order to support our bodies as best as possible regardless of illness or disease- it would be the self-responsibile thing to do for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely - We would understand the body in greater detail if we all contributed to monitoring what we ingest.

      Delete
  2. I think the sooner people realise that perfect is impossible the better everyone will be

    ReplyDelete