Monday, August 27, 2012

Day 136 - Auto-Immunity and My Relationship with Myself

"...Remember when we talked about the human body is 50 trillion cells coming together to make a human unit called the human being? And now we have 7 billion human beings like cells in a body called humanity! So our evolution is all humans recognizing we're all part of one super organism. When the cells fight each other in your human body, we call that auto immune disease. Well, right now humanity is suffering from auto immune disease because we're killing each other and not recognizing we're all one organism." - Bruce Lipton


This was posted on my facebook feed the other day and this quote made me look at my relationship with myself and who I am in regards to myself within the mind and the separation within the mind and who I am within the separation within the mind. This quote struck me because I have always been hard on myself and that these thoughts of always being hard on myself will imprint themselves within the flesh and then the flesh will start to live in this within the physical reality and so within this I was wondering if then my relationship with myself and who I am within the mind with myself would cause The body to Develop an Auto Immune Disease that would lead to Diabetes because the body would become that which the creator is which is me and I am an asshole to myself within the mind and essentially I live that definition of auto-immunity as I am often at war with myself over what I accept and allow for myself. For explanation on how thoughts will activate cells and their behaviour watch What the Bleep Do We Know

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not investigate how I am living within myself in the mind the relationship of auto-immunity where I war with myself and I attack myself within the mind for who I am and what I do in separation of myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I am the creator of this body and this body will be the living `image` of what I accept and allow myself to be within the mind and that who I am within the mind is going to have effects on the body through/as the control of energy and that all that I am and living a I created

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that autoimmunity happens without my consent as the being inhabiting the body and that I within the body have no consequence to myself becoming a diabetic as if I am completely void of any responsibility for myself within being a diabetic and that within this that my relationship with myself is of no consequence to who I become - what diseases exist within me, what happens in my life - and that I as the being within the body have absolutely no responsibility for myself within the body and that anything that happens to me is fate or specifically designed Karma or it is of genetics and that I am not responsible for anything that happens to me as the body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to look at the relationship with myself where I war with myself and to look at the consequences of war within this world - not realizing that the war within myself is similar to the war participated within between cultures as it is exactly like separation as one fights the other within the belief that they are different - and within this to not look at myself and how I've separated myself from myself where I believe that I am different than what I am through/as the thoughts consisting of war with myself where I get angry at myself and abuse myself - hurting myself - because of something that I have done as if I am not the thing that I have done nor the decision behind accepting myself to live that action

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not look at myself in self honesty within the relationship that I exist to/within/as/towards myself and to notice that I am hard on myself and that this being hard on myself does not assist me in living a life where I consider all parts of myself in equality but in fact exist within inequality because I have separated myself from myself within allowing myself to become angry and abuse myself for allowing myself to participate within an action that I have told/thought to myself that I would stop because it does me `no good` instead of realizing that I am still living that action and thus there is something that I am clearly missing within stopping myself in participating within that action and that being angry at myself and hard on myself is clearly not working in stopping myself from participating in the action

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to war against myself in an attempt to mold myself into something that I desire or something that I want for myself where I am hard on myself - I beat up on myself with words/thoughts/emotions/feeling - I allow myself to limit myself from expressing myself here within breath by being hard on myself and not allowing myself to move out of the prison that I've trapped myself within and limited myself to of being hard on myself - where when I participate within an action that I've told myself I would stop I do not allow myself to show any facial expression other than frustration and anger and where I hold the body stiff to limit myself from again participating within the action as an attempt to mold myself into living what I want to live and to mold/control myself in stopping myself from participating in the action that I told myself to stop

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that warring with myself within keeping the body stiff and tighten my lips and allow no `fun` to exist within me as an expression of me here within breath has not worked in stopping myself from participate in the action(s) that I've told myself to stop and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I've separated myself immediately when/as I `tell` myself to stop myself as if I am something other than myself participating within the action(s) - separating myself from myself in the ability to take in a breath and bring myself here and stop myself as the action without thought as thought has clearly shown to not work in stopping myself in participating within the action(s) that I've `told` myself to stop

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get angry at myself and frustrated with myself - keeping my body stiff and expressionless other than a hate and anger for myself - not allow any enjoyment of myself as myself here in breath when I participate within an action that I've told myself to stop participating within instead of standing one and equal to myself within the action by/as placing myself here within the physical and breathing with myself here in the physical and taking control of the body to support myself in living that which is best for me as life which may or may not be to allow myself to participate within the action and stop the anger and frustration and stand equal and one with myself in breath as I participate within the action until I stop the desire and thoughts that pop up that are related to the action and that which stimulate the physical to move within the action(s)

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I can be gentle with myself within breathing and standing equal and one with myself in the action that I would like to stop and to - within breath - gently bring myself down from the want and the desire and understand myself in the desire and within breathing to calm myself down and without reaction stand one and equal to the physical and re-direct myself ReMove myself from participating in the actions and gently within breath direct myself to do something that will support myself as life within breath

I commit myself to stopping the relationship with myself where I am hard on myself and I am an asshole to myself within the mind and within thoughts and stop any and all thoughts that arise that are hard on myself and forgive myself in fact for participating within the action as a gentle yet firm stance on what I will and what I will not accept myself to participate within and as - giving myself self love and being gentle with myself and forgiving of myself without guilt or being hard on myself

I commit myself to working on the relationship that I live with myself and change that relationship from being hard on myself and being an asshole to myself to being gentle with myself within standing one and equal with myself when I participate in actions that I `wish` to stop and step in and stop the separation from stopping myself within the action as I step into the body and out of the mind within separation

1 comment:

  1. For 40 years or so I have struggled with dermatitis, which is also an auto-immune disease. Recently I have noticed that my hands no longer need such constant and rigorous attention as they once did. Because of my diabetes diet I have largely given up eating bread, then I read that wheat is linked to dermatitis. Sometimes I wonder if there is somewhere some secret ingredient that would dent the auto-immune response of T1.

    ReplyDelete