Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 207 - Re-Aligning Myself to Responsibility, Directon and Breath Part 2


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lose focus from myself here in breath by allowing myself to participate in and believe the thoughts that come up - allowing myself to fully and willingly participate in each thought no matter what it may be within the context of, simply for a point of enjoyment or boredom, wherein I create a plethora of thought and ideas to keep myself entertained for a short while, causing and allowing myself to lose focus from directing myself here and breath free from distractions of delusions within thoughts

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when I am walking throughout my day, allow myself to willingly participate in thoughts at times of no stimulation, like when walking or when working, and in allowing myself to participate in these thoughts, constantly allow the belief that I am these thoughts, that who I am are within the voice and within the words of the thoughts, not seeing or realizing that the words and thoughts exist in separation from me, the thoughts are not me, and thus as I allow myself to follow and participate in these thoughts and direct myself from/as within the thoughts I allow myself to lose or not use self direction because I am not directing myself, I am not allowing myself to walk me here in breath - breath by breath, but I am allowing myself to constantly become unfocused, become distracted, have my attention diverted within/as the thought processes that I am allowing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think a lot at work about anything that comes up within the mind, random thoughts, memories, ideas, judgments etc, a lot of shit comes out at work, and as I think these things and allow these thoughts to exist within me, allow myself to distract myself from staying here within the physical and staying focused on the job that I have to do and doing it effectively, same thing goes for the classes that I am taking currently wherein as I allow myself to think about random things and allow myself to direct myself within/as thoughts I am not giving myself ample opportunity to be here with the information and the class/teacher to best be able to process and apply the information that is being taught - and in this allowing myself to lose focus and diverge myself from the direction that I am walking currently within my life simply because of allowing myself to be directed by thoughts

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not remember that I am able to breathe as I walk throughout my day and that for each thought that I have I am able to breathe through it - I do not need to respond to it, I am able respond accordingly to the thought by/as just breathing by keeping myself stable within breath and not allow myself to respond or continue within the thought process, in this allowing myself to keep myself focused on what I must focus on and allow myself to remain here within the physical within breath

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take an active effort to effectively make a change within myself by giving myself the effort to effectively be aware and stop the thoughts as I walk throughout my day, but to simply continue on within the thoughts and backchat within ignorance, or until there is a manifested consequence that occurs that I have to walk through - and in this to give myself the ability to respond to myself within the mind by/as/within breath and not further distract or confuse myself as I participate within the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not remember that I am able to apply the 4 count breathing technique to calm myself down within the mind - to slow myself down within the mind and to give myself the time and patience to see myself within the mind and what I am allowing myself to participate in - and that in this I am able to give myself the ability to effectively walk myself within the mind by/as breathing - stopping myself from continuing to participate within the mind and stay focused on myself here in breath and awareness of myself within what I am accepting and allowing from/within/as myself in this world, and to in this make the appropriate change to myself within stopping thoughts to best be able to support myself here as life and give myself a life that is within the definition of dignity and self worth as life - and live this into/as reality

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard myself as life by allowing myself to continually participate within thoughts without directing myself within them by utilizing breath and really giving myself the time and effort to make an effective change within myself in regards to participation within the mind, and in this allowing myself to distract myself from walking any point of change that I am able to make in regards to the entirety of the system here, or change that I am able to assist within, and in this further allow the misuse of life in this world because that is what I am allowing myself to do to myself = misuse myself as life for the entertainment within thoughts and energy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not allow myself to realize that I am able to stop and direct myself and breathe with myself here as I walk the physical, and in this remain focused and remain dedicated to myself here as life, remain dedicated unto myself to change myself from an energy producing robot into life itself here in breath, and in this support myself as life instead of supporting this system of energy production through consuming the physical by allowing myself to breathe and consider myself here in this world as life in each breath and investigate myself here as life within what I need to be able to develop in the best way, and in this investigate what this world needs to best be able to develop in a way that supports what is best for all always

More Sf Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment