Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 208 - Re-Alignment to Responsibility, Direction and Breath Part 3



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go through thoughts while I am at work, think a plethora of thoughts while I am at work because I hit a point within work where I allow everything to be on automation, where my voice and the words that I use are automated, my body is automated in picking up the cases and building the pallet, and in this automation I allow myself to think about anything at that time in which I allow myself to lose focus on myself here in breath and start to allow myself to get `lost` within the thoughts that I am allowing within myself, `lost` in the context of starting to believe myself to be within the thoughts, as the thoughts, instead of realizing that I am not within the thoughts nor the backchat but I am here within the physical

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself distract myself from the physical here in stability in breath and movement within direction within the responsibilities that I must walk in this life and current system by allowing myself to want, to want the feeling of energy, to want a point of happiness, to want something which is in itself separation and in this want allow myself to direct myself from/within/as the want and look for the want, attempt to fulfill the want, allowing myself to diverge from walking this point of responsibility and stability within the direction that I am walking through breathing and in breathing stopping the want that I've allowed myself to follow, and in stopping the want, bring myself back here in breath and direct myself within my immediate reality within/as what is here in front of me/as me in each breath

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go on autopilot as I am at work, and as I am on autopilot allow myself to drift off into the mind and start to think, start to use the mind within backchat and thoughts about almost anything, going off on any tangent possible, and in this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not remain here with myself in breath in every breath while I am working, allowing myself to stay focused and directive within work to best support myself within work and myself entirely because I've noticed that I will create and live characters as I work and allow myself to become wrapped up in the thoughts and systems that are within/as the characters, continuing them throughout the rest of the day, in this not allowing myself to practically walk all that I need to walk within a day, but to allow reactions and thoughts and a lot of other unnecessary shit in which I compromise myself within staying directive

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not support myself while I am at work by living responsibility within/as myself as I work - living responsibility for every word that I speak, every movement that I make, every thought that I have, and every breath I breathe, supporting myself in work by not allowing myself to go on autopilot while I am working and by not allowing myself to participate in the midn within thoughts, emotions, feelings, reactions, energy etc and to stay stable within breath within directing myself within/throughout work and the time that I do work and in this do my best to continuously apply myself in breath and direction while I am at work and to not allow myself to become `bogged down` with an accumulation of thoughts and energy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that in breath while I work, I work much more efficiently as I do not have all the distractions, all the tangents that are thoughts and all participation within the mind, I am able to focus absolutely, I am able to see clearly because there is no fog that are thoughts and energy - and in this I am able to direct myself efficiently throughout work and my life - in this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not do everything that I can at the moment to absolutely stay focused on that which I must stay focused on = education, assignments, care of myself within diabetes, and within all this giving myself the wherewithal to direct myself through/as this system with effectiveness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get caught up in energy and thoughts as I work, and in getting caught up in energy and thoughts lose my traction in where/how to direct myself within the physical, and in this allowing myself to direct myself from a made up point that is within/as the mind, allowing myself to go off on many tangents instead of staying focused and directive as I walk this system, as I walk myself, and in this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not give myself the best opportunity to understand myself within clarity by allowing myself to continuously think and create thoughts and characters within the mind in which I start to believe myself to be, to not give myself the best opportunity because I have not taken it upon myself to ultimately and absolutely walk a change that is in absolute support for myself infinitely, but still allow myself to follow wants and desires from time to time in which I allow myself to go off on a tangent and lose focus and time, time which I will never get back, time which I would have been able to use in a practical method of support for myself, and in this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lose focus from myself here as life in breath and what is in fact existing in this world through allowing myself to participate within thoughts and energy within the mind in which I allow and create myself in ignorance to what is really here and happening to life all around.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be aware of myself when I've allowed myself to go off on a tangent within the mind, within thoughts, within ideas, within beliefs, within wants, within energy, and in this not being aware of myself in a tangent allow myself to distract myself from focusing on that which I must walk, distract myself from focusing on living responsibility for myself in this world, distract myself from seeing how/where/what I must focus on or direct myself within in each breath

Also Visit http://lite.desteniiprocess.com For a Free Buddy supported Course
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have been deliberately putting off stopping thoughts, stopping myself within the mind, deliberately putting off making an actual change to myself in/as my living habits and participation within the mind because I believe and hope that this can just continue and change, which is essentially the definition of insanity, and in this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize and live the realization that I am not able to continue on in the same way that I've been allowing myself to exist on this Earth, - I am going to need to make a change to myself within what I accept and allow within myself, I am going to need to make that effort to really change, to really stop the mind to really live a change within myself and how I live in this world, and to In this make a change that is what is best for all life, make a change that I must give my self interest up for the self interest of what is best for all - in this allowing myself to stop the wants that I've been following, stop the desires that I've been following and in giving up the wants and desires, direct myself within what is best for all unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment