Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 218 - McDonaldsization and Responsibility Part 5

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect to be rewarded heavily for minimal effort being put into the job that I am doing, failing to realize that what I put into the task, the job will be equal to that which I receive from the task, such as with schooling, the more effort I put into studying the material, understanding and being apply to apply the material within a course the better mark I will get because I will actually understand the material I will be able to look at a question, understand exactly what it is asking, and give myself the ability to answer it correctly - same thing goes for the state that this world is within, the more effort we put into correcting this world the `higher` the `reward` will be - the more effort we put into correcting this world the better the outcome will be for all life here in this world in a state of living and death equal and one

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect to be rewarded for minimal effort such as when I received McDonalds for getting stitches wherein I put in no effort to be or do anything in that moment and yet I received a reward, in this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the memory of receiving McDonalds when I got stitches to warp my understanding of what give and receive actually entails, to warp my view on how to approach what giving and receiving is wherein I've allowed myself to believe that I will always receive a reward for putting in minimal effort, and in this I have not realized nor lived that I will receive that which I put into the job/task shown to me through my schooling where I put in the very minimum effort to get through school which has only given me a life that I do not enjoy living within/as and this is due to my minimal effort being put into giving myself a life that I enjoy living within and have a direction within

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that this give and receive relationship that I developed when my eye was cut and got stitches has impeded much of my living wherein I have not realized that how I am living now is all based on my effort being put into this life to give myself a life that I enjoy, and thus now I am walking through consequences of my relationship to giving and receiving to give myself a life that I enjoy walking within/am satisfied with where/how/what I am living within/as

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the relationship between giving and receiving within the words of give and take wherein there is not equal relationship between the two but only a self interested action of taking that which is given - taking it for granted, not considering all the relationships and processes that went into the Gift but only taking the gift without realizing where/how it came to be or how it was given, in this allowing myself to separate myself from others from the giving process by allowing myself to only take that which is given instead of receiving that which is given, wherein receiving implies a consideration of the gift given…an appreciation of the gift given, not a taking for granted

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fuck up my relationship with giving and receiving through expecting a reward for giving my bare minimum into the task, fuck up the relationship by allowing emotions and feelings to run within me when/as I am dissatisfied with the gift given such as with this life that I lead currently wherein I am dissatisfied with the life that I lead because I've only given my bare minimum effort into creating this life for myself and thus consequently received the bare minimum in regards to livable standards as there is sure as fuck more `minimum` lives than mine in regards to living conditions and requirements and that is not necessarily a lack of effort being put in by the individual but a lack of consideration from those of us that have to where/how the haves came from and were created by the have nots, and that in this we have taken what we've been given in this life for granted and not received what we've been given in this life with consideration of where/how the gift was created nor received it with an appreciation to where it comes from because if we considered for a moment where the products and materials that we consume came from, we would be absolutely disgusted at what we are receiving because the gift was given from atrocious living conditions and atrocious living standards and thus if we considered the relationship of giving and receiving we would see the living conditions of what it takes to receive that which we have received here in the `first world` nations and not for a second take for granted the gifts here, and I would implore that we fucking commit and stand infinitely within a point of not accepting the gifts ever again until the living conditions of those that HAVE to give their lives to creating the materials and products are up to a standard that all living beings on this earth agree within the consideration of themselves in that position

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider what is given to me in this world through expecting a reward to be given to me for minimal effort being put into receiving basically taking that which has been given to me for granted, taking each breath that I take for granted, taking each moment that I have here in the physical for granted through allowing myself to participate in the mind and in energy - separating myself from the physical, not recognizing nor being here with myself in each breath - thus taking each breath that I have for granted, and in this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not look at the saying "Take a breath" which essentially is taking life when life is not taken it has been given to us unconditionally and supported unconditionally through all the relationships that exist here to continue the breath which is the air, the ground, the food, the sky, the bugs, the fertilizers, the many other people, the many plants, rocks, stars, physical laws etc, in this taking all that had been given by them for granted each time that I allow myself to separate myself from what is here through participating in the mind wherein I only consider myself within what I want and not that which I can give equally to all that is here that has done so for me to live here in the physical in a relationship of equality and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the equality that exists here on Earth and the processes of all that is here that has equally supported each other as life and thus given life through doing so through/as the evidence of the human existing - and that in this it is pertinent for myself to stop participation in the mind within considering only myself in this world and to start considering and living that which I am able to apply with myself being here within the ability to give back unconditionally to that which has been given to me by all the relationships here = life and thus it is pertinent for myself to give myself life first and foremost because I am able to give life to others as I cannot give that which I have not given to myself or lived unto/within/as myself first as that given process will only be a lie because I have not given it to myself first.


I commit myself to changing the relationship from give and take to giving and receiving wherein that which I receive I consider all relationships involved in the gift and according give that which is best for all within the relationships and push for the conditions of that which has given to be within the definition of a dignified life and thus I commit myself to showing how the Equal Money System will grant those that give their lives to the making of materials a life of dignity and a life without the horrendous conditions that they now live


I commit myself to when/as I walk throughout the day and use the materials here, buy the materials/products that are here in this world - consider the processes and relationships that went into and are going into the production and manufacture of them and consider what it took for the materials and products to be created, and in considering the relationships place myself in the position of workers that have created the products/materials and ask if that is a dignified life and accordingly use the purchasing power to support that which will give life unconditionally such as support of Eqafe where the products being produced are ones that will help support life and ourselves here in becoming life itself through giving the understanding of ourselves in/as how we work - giving the opportunity for ourselves to change ourselves within standing equal to ourselves in an understanding of how we operate as a species - giving ourselves the opportunity to change to living what is best for all - same within supporting the Equal Money System wherein the money provided towards establishing the system not only is best for each individual but best for all relationships in this world to live a life of dignity

I commit myself to when/as I am taking life for granted within allowing myself to think and separate myself from the physical processes that exist that support me here as life - to take a step back from myself within the thought process and understand myself within the thought process and in doing so change myself within the thought processes into living that which is best for all in all the relationships that exist here in the physical reality on Earth

I commit myself to putting in the effort to receive life from myself in/as stopping myself in the participation in the mind - giving myself the effort necessary to be aware of myself in absolution here in every breath, being aware of myself here in every breath that I have to best give myself the opportunity to be here as life and not wait until death to see what/how I've accepted and allowed myself to live - in this to as well investigate the relationships that I live here in the physical and change while I still have time here in the physical before I die because as I die I will not be able to any longer change the relationships here in the physical because I will not be here in the physical any longer

No comments:

Post a Comment