Thursday, December 27, 2012

Day 254 - 21 Days of Self Application - I Don't Want To

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a state of not wanting to do anything or applying myself in any area of my life, schooling, studying, diabetic care, self investigation, and in this state mope around being lazy and direction less unmotivated to work with myself in any aspect of my life or to apply myself in changing myself in any aspect/dimension

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to cause harm to myself within diabetes as I allow myself to exist as this direction less character in waiting for something to happen before I direct myself, waiting for some form of positivity to exist before I make the decision to support myself in diabetes and within looking g for positivity consume sugar and while within the directionlessness allow myself to be unmotivated to test my blood sugar nor consider effectively his much insulin I need to inject, allowing myself to lazily inject insulin causing myself to go unnecessarily high due to my negligence of myself in the lack of motivation and direction of myself within diabetes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that this state of not wanting to apply myself in any aspect of my life is due to my lack of decision to direct myself within anything my lack of decision to be here with myself and work on/with myself in changing any aspect of myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to remain in a state of directionlessness until a point of consequence manifests through time where I must then direct myself through the consequence instead of giving myself the decision to stop any unneeded consequence from happening through making the decision to apply myself in an aspect of my life and in this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become and exist within a lack of direction due to my participation within the mind and within thoughts regarding uselessness towards applying myself in any aspect of my life, sabotaging myself from giving myself the power back unto myself to become the god of myself and create myself living within the principles of what is best for all life

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to take that breath that is necessary to vet myself out of the mind and start to apply myself within living life and stop being only an observer to myself in this life, taking the one breath and in that one breath bringing myself back here and simply walking the point of directing and maintaining that direction within an aspect of my life and walking that direction until I'm standing one and equal in all dimensions of that aspect of myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to mope around directionless in the physical reality due to my participation within the mind as I look and search for something of value within the mind to apply myself within and as I search and look within the mind for something to apply myself within, miss the one point that is pertinent to apply myself within which is myself here in breath in as my application of myself here in the physical reality, developing effective responsibility to the physical reality and all that exists here within the world systems in the physical reality and myself here within the physical, in this giving myself self respect to respect myself as life by/as making the decision to walk myself through my mind and back into the physical reality in stability within breath

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist taking the one breath to stop the illusion within the mind of directionlessness and a lack of motivation and give myself back here to myself in breath and walk myself in effective application within the decision to apply myself in an aspect of my life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take one breath and in that one breath remove myself from the directionlesss unmotivated character and give myself myself to work with myself in changing myself from the negligent directionless character into support for myself as life by giving myself the decision to apply myself and not just not wanting to apply myself as who I am

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that to remove myself from this characterized existence it is a decision within myself to not accept myself within directionlessness and a lack of motivation and in not accepting myself within searching for direction or motivation give myself motivation as myself to direct myself within an aspect of myself

I commit myself to when I am allowing myself to exist in a lack of direction and a lack of motivation to give myself back to myself and in one breath direct myself within an aspect of my life, direct myself in giving myself purpose and direction within applying myself within what is best for all

I commit myself to giving myself to breath needed and decision needed to walk myself out of the directionless character and into myself here in breath and applying myself in my life in he physical reality in changing myself from the abusive self destructive person that I've allowed myself to become and into support for life, starting with myself first

I commit myself to not exist in the direction less character for too long and as I notice myself moping around the house and dragging my feet and being lazy within simple tasks such to breathe in that moment of laziness and properly do the task to get myself out of the character


I commit myself to giving myself practical effective self support in moving myself out of the direction less character and back into focus within breath and direction, giving myself direction to support myself as life within all aspects of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment