Friday, December 28, 2012

Day 255 - 21 Days of Self Application - Stubbornness within Diabetes


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse and resist to look at and apply myself in understanding the biochemistry of diabetes to give myself to ability to further understand the processes that the body goes through to metabolize glucose, in this not allowing myself to be specific with my understanding of the body within diabetes and to best be able to further give myself the ability to work with and live with the information to support the body in/as the management of diabetes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be specific with myself in diabetes, but to `just get by` with the management of diabetes wherein I allow myself to follow the simplistic rules of inject insulin for what I eat and maintain a balance and regulation of blood glucose and inject on a regular basis, not allowing myself to absolutely specific with myself in/as diabetes to be able to best give myself the ability to take care of myself within diabetes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that within specificity in diabetes I am able to be specific with my application of myself in my daily application of management of myself in diabetes and give myself a better capacity to manage myself by/through the specific within learning the biochemistry of diabetes and applying the information in my daily living to see if there is a change in/as a better management of diabetes, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the management of myself within diabetes is up to me, that no matter how much information I hold regarding the biochemical processes of diabetes and glucose metabolism, that the management of myself within diabetes is still up to me and the choices that I make

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not walk myself through more material pertaining to diabetes to give myself a further understanding of the processes involved within diabetes, and the metabolism of sugar within the blood stream, to better understand the processes that the body goes through to make the glucose into usable energy for the body in/as its processes, and with this I can give myself the ability to work with the information to make sure that I am considering the life of the body and how to give myself and the body the best quality of life within diabetes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist going into specificity within diabetes in further researching the biochemistry of the body because I do not want to give up the information and knowledge that I hold within myself now, pertaining to diabetes and the management of myself within diabetes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto the information and knowledge that I've created within myself pertaining to diabetes, not allowing myself to have an `open mind` regarding new information about diabetes and the management of diabetes because I believe that I am all knowing about diabetes because I've been living with it for quite some time and am therefore knowledgeable about diabetes, in this limiting myself to the knowledge and information that I have now regarding diabetes and how to approach the management of myself within diabetes - not allowing myself to change myself within diabetes and the treatment of myself within diabetes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that through holding onto the information and knowledge regarding diabetes and my living application of that knowledge and information, I am limiting myself from expanding myself within diabetes and the care of myself within diabetes and more options within the care and treatment of myself within diabetes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be stubborn about who I am within diabetes, stubborn about changing myself, stubborn about learning new information about diabetes, stubborn about changing my living application of treatment and care of myself within diabetes, in this not realizing that I am limiting myself from really getting to know myself and the body within diabetes because within being stubborn I am not looking at all the information about diabetes, I am only keeping and holding onto and looking at the information and knowledge that I already know pertaining to diabetes, not allowing myself to further expand within diabetes and in this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am `alright` in regards to who I am within diabetes, not looking at what the numbers of the blood sugars are telling me, which is that I am still going quite high due to negligence and an ineffective application of myself within diabetes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be humble with myself within diabetes, humble in the approach and application of myself in diabetes, in the realization that I am not more than diabetes or more than another person with diabetes because of living with diabetes, and in this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not, within humbleness, open myself up to new information within diabetes and give myself the opportunity to approach diabetes from a different perspective/application

I commit myself to bringing myself down off of this `high horse` that I've allowed myself to be on in regards to diabetes and life in all ways, and ground myself here in the realization that I am only one in a universe of trillions among trillions of life in all forms, and that I, as ego as an individual island am not going to be able to stand in equality if I allow myself to remain stubborn and not open to new information and livable knowledge pertaining to diabetes, or life in general

I commit myself to open myself up to new information regarding the biochemical processes without bias of it is best to approach diabetes this way or that way, and to unconditionally look at the information that is being shown to me, and see whether or not I can apply it within my daily living application of myself within diabetes to see if it works out best for myself within the management and treatment of myself within diabetes

I commit myself to remove myself from the stubbornness that I've allowed myself to become and when as I am in the mood of being stubborn and closed off from suggestions on any given material or application of myself in my life and to in this release myself from the information and knowledge that I've held onto pertaining how to live, allowing myself to move away from who I've become within ego of the information and knowledge that I have and work with all that is here to be able to keep that which is good

No comments:

Post a Comment