Monday, December 31, 2012

Day 258 - 21 Days of Self Application - Breathing through the Tempation For Energy


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that it is up to me too apply breath when the desire to entertain myself within energy is presented to me through/within the mind and I am responsible for myself in giving myself the responsibility to breathe through the temptation and it is not something that is going to happen by itself - I must breathe if I am to walk through the desire for energy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not breathe when I am tempted to live within energy through a thought, idea, feeling, emotion, belief - not bring myself back here to myself in breath and allow myself to be here with myself in breath here within the physical body and let the desire to participate in energy pass through me - and within this to not allow myself to continually apply myself within stopping myself from living within energy when the desire is present in myself, but to only periodically stop myself when/as it is `convenient` for myself to do so

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that breath is the tool in which I am able to apply myself within to stop myself from allowing myself to move within the desire to participate in energy - and that this tool of/as breath is up for me to use, meaning that I am the decision to either participate in the temptation for energy or to stop myself from entertaining myself with the thoughts/feelings/emotions and breathe through the temptation for energy and direct myself to value life and not energy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall within one breath and in that falling within one breath allow myself to go into a thought pattern in which I start to look for joy and entertainment, something `fun` to do in which I will then start to tempt myself with energy and attempting to coerce myself into living the thoughts

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that within missing only one breath, I allow myself to trigger thought patterns in which I will allow myself to look for energy and start to `play` with energy within thoughts, and within this playing with energy, create thoughts to a point where I convince myself that living the thought out is a `good idea` and will bring me happiness and satisfaction in my life when throughout time and my participation within energy this has never happened for real - I am only ever still dissatisfied with my life and living and still unhappy with living on the whole, thus within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be foolish enough to continue to believe the thoughts that arise that present the temptation of happiness within living within energy instead of breathing through it and being here with myself and getting to know myself intimately and self honestly so that I am able to support myself in living a dignified life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that my participation in energy will not give my a dignified life, in fact it will give me the opposite, because within energy I am not valuing life itself, I am valuing the energy I receive from the participation in the thoughts, ideas, beliefs, emotions, feelings, that do not consist of life, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attempt to give myself satisfaction of myself in life through participation in energy instead of realizing and living corrective actions in my daily life, corrections where I consider myself as life in breath, and in this breathe through the desire to participate in energy and stop myself from participating in the thoughts consisting of energy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when a thought comes up that pertains to playing video games, masturbation, spending money, fantasizing about sex, or anything that brings a rush within me, to become influenced and overwhelmed by the anticipation of energy that I will be living within/as through allowing the thought to exist within me and my life and my deeds and consequently participate in the thought due to my failure to look consider what I will be doing with my life, and life on the whole and consider what effects I will bring to myself through participation in the thought

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to consider the thought that comes up pertaining to moving within energy and acting in deeds that utilize energy, consider it by giving it a second thought and then a third thought until I've convinced myself that living the thought is worthwhile for the momentary high that I will give myself in participation within energy, within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the first thought for what it truly is, for what it really is presenting to me which is a disregard for myself as life - thus within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard myself as life all for a momentary experience of energy and to not give myself the resolve to stand my ground and breathe through the desire to participate in the thought and energy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not find the resolve within me to stop influencing myself with energy and to ground myself in the realization of what energy in fact is and what I am doing to myself as life and life on the whole through my participation in energy and my acceptance and allowance of myself to fall time and time again when it is presented to me, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not busy myself with breath, busy myself with things that in which I provide myself a dignified life within such as reading up on diabetes and investigating what doctor's are publishing about diabetes, getting involved in the diabetic community, pushing myself to remain stable in breath and to within this stop busying myself with participation within the mind in energy and thoughts and give myself direction when/as I find myself coercing myself to participate in energy - within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not state within myself, no I will not participate in that thought and from that statement, breathe and direct myself within something in which I am able to give myself a dignified life within and in this consider myself in life in the body and breath and what I am living in relationship to myself in breath, the body, life, and the physical

I commit myself to stop allowing myself to willingly fall in the face of temptation to energy when a thought arises that consists of temptation to participate in energy - and to within this when/as a thought comes up consisting of temptation to participate in energy to find the resolve within myself to move past the thought, remain here in breath and stop participating in the thought and energy

I commit myself to when I am participating in temptation within thoughts to lead myself into an energetical experience to stop participating in the thoughts and to busy myself with something else, something in which I will give myself a dignified life - read diabetic material, investigate new approaches to diabetes, sit down and write myself out, and to within this stop waiting for myself to find direction in life and to give myself direction and within this give myself respect to follow the direction and to participate in my fullest to walk the direction regardless of circumstances, thoughts/emotions/feelings/beliefs/ideas or whatever comes up within myself in the mind

I commit myself to when I am tempted to participate in thoughts and energy, to take a step back from the thoughts and clearly see what I am allowing myself to become and live within - looking at the thought and if it is best for all life, and if it is not then simply disregard the thought as I would disregard life if I were to participate in the thought and re-direct myself in consideration of life and giving myself a dignified life

I commit myself to giving myself the resolve to breathe through the temptation to participate in energy and to give myself application of myself in breath, in life, to give myself respect in/as life to not participate in self sabotaging thoughts and patterns/habits consisting of energy and when/as I am in a self-sabotaging mood, to take a deep breath and remove myself from participation in the mind and in energy, and direct myself within breath in consideration of life and what I am able to do in that moment to live within dignity to myself as life

No comments:

Post a Comment