Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 259 - 21 Days of Self Application - Keeping Routine


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not give myself the resolve to breathe through the tiredness that I feel during the early hours of the morning now that I've had time off work, to not breathe within the tiredness and remain the directive principle of myself when feeling that tiredness and to in this not consider who I am in relation to sleep and how abusive I've become to the body within sleep due to my allowance to sleep long hours and miss basal rate injections which compromise the blood sugar for the entirety of the next day

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not, when feeling tired, consider that I know myself in who I am within sleep and in this lack of consideration of myself, allow myself to make excuses and justifications as to why I should sleep, and back up these justifications by making statements within the mind that I will wake up at the time that I need to give myself the basal rate injection when I am only fooling myself in believing that I will wake up in time and not hit the snooze button and fall back asleep

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is fine for me to fall off routine for a few days when I am not working and I have no school, failing to consider that within diabetes it is pertinent to stay on routine so that the sugar levels are easier to manage and so that I will not need to adjust insulin levels and exercise routines in order to `make up` for the time that I've allowed myself to fall off routine

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give into self interest within sleeping habits instead of breathing through the want to sleep and the thoughts that come up within the mind telling me I am tired and that I should sleep and continue to remain the directive principle of myself and support myself within what is best for life of the body by maintaining a routine to best be able to support and take care of myself within diabetes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when the alarm goes off for me to wake up at the time to inject the basal rate insulin and to test the blood sugar at that time, make excuses to why I can and should sleep longer and accept and allow myself to believe that those excuses are me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not give myself the resolve to remain on routine to best be able to support myself in diabetes in keeping the sugar levels at a normal level throughout each day and to not set up and live by a routine that is based on the principle of what is best for all life - within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to willingly give up continuing a routine that supports myself as life in order to sleep for longer periods of time and avoid facing myself in the time that I have while I am not working or going to school

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize how important it is for me as a diabetic to keep a routine each day within sleeping patterns, injection times, injection amounts so that I am able to clearly see what is working for myself in the routine and what is not working in the routine and accordingly change that which is not working for myself in the routine

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not care about myself as a diabetic through allowing myself to participate in the mind in thoughts about being tired and whether or not I should sleep at a given moment/time, not care that I will be missing a basal rate injection and that I will be missing the regular times that I test the blood sugar and overall mismanage myself within diabetes through allowing myself to fall off routine by allowing myself to sleep longer than I should within being a diabetic

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Not take directive principle of myself within diabetes and make sure that I do my best of my ability to support and take care of myself within diabetes by maintaining a schedule that works best for myself in the time and schedule that I keep within work and school when I am not working and attending school and within this breathe through the want to break the routine and sleep

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage and mistreat the body by allowing myself to sleep when I usually do not sleep when I am working and attending school, sabotaging the body by missing basal rate injections which cause the sugar level to rise while I am sleeping causing damage to the organs within the body as I abdicate responsibility to take care of myself through allowing myself to break routine and sleep

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I am able to stop sabotaging myself within sleeping to much through allowing myself to take one breath as the alarm goes off and get myself out of bed, test, inject, and move to support myself within diabetes and take care of myself within diabetes - within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not give myself the one breath as I am waking up to the alarm and in the one breath get myself out of bed, test, inject, and correct a high within the blood sugar, eat properly and inject insulin properly and within the breath, decide to take care of myself as a diabetic - within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not give myself the resolve and care for myself within diabetes to break through the energy cycles that I accept and allow myself to participate within by breathing through the want to sleep and break routine in order to support self interest within sleep and avoidance of myself in life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not when waking up the to alarm breathe in that one moment and get myself out of bed, but to instead allow myself to lay in bed, listening to the alarm, contemplating whether or not I should hit the snooze button and allow myself to sleep for longer than I should in regards to keeping routine by injecting the basal rate injection when I wake up and testing my blood sugar when I wake up within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have not cared for myself within being a diabetic nor as life and that I need to change myself in my application of care and support for myself within diabetes to be able to give myself the best life possible within the limitation of diabetes and within the limitation of routine

I commit myself to now that I am on break from school to when coming home from work to push myself to stay awake until the normal time that I would allow myself to sleep when I am attending school, and to within this work with myself in coming home to continue to apply myself within something and remain stable within breath - thus when I am coming home from work and I am allowing myself to feel tired and become lazy in directing myself to stop the thoughts consisting of being tired and when/as they come up within the mind to face them, breathe and stop allowing myself to sabotage myself by participating in them

I commit myself to stop allowing myself to play the fool when I am feeling tired and allowing thoughts consisting of being tired, stop playing the fool by stopping myself from allowing excuses and justifications as to why I should sleep at that moment and stand up from the thoughts by breathing when I am feeling tired and direct myself within a task to complete until I've moved myself through the feeling of tiredness

I commit myself to taking direction of myself within taking care of myself within diabetes by keeping the schedule that I live by when I am in school and working when I am not in school and not working and in this take care of myself by keeping schedule within testing and injecting the basal rate insulin so that I do not compromise my health throughout the day

No comments:

Post a Comment