Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 260 - 21 Days of Self Application - Awareness in Blood sugar control


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be aware of the physical activity that I've done throughout the day, my emotions and stress levels throughout the day, the food that I am eating at each meal, How insulin sensitive I should be, when injecting insulin and testing my blood sugar and on the whole taking care of myself in diabetes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow myself to eat whatever I please whenever I want to eat it without full consideration and awareness of all the factors that will cause insulin sensitivity or insulin resistance allowing myself to sabotage myself in health by, without full consideration and awareness of myself, causing the blood sugar to become too high for the body to properly utilize the sugar within the blood stream, and causing myself, throughout time, consequences that are able to be avoided through proper awareness of the factors that cause insulin sensitivity and insulin resistance

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to when making a meal and before eating it, give myself awareness of all that I've done within the day regarding physical exercise, emotional stability, laziness, the amounts of insulin that I've done prior to the moment, and in this awareness effectively calculate how much insulin should be enough to counteract the amount of carbohydrates that I am eating at that meal

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to foolishly allow myself a lack of awareness of myself in all the factors that cause insulin sensitivity and resistance when injecting insulin, wherein, as I inject insulin, simply inject insulin within a belief of `this much will do` not fully living the consideration of all that I've done within a day and all effects the environment and activity will have on me within the processing and utilization of insulin and sugar within the body at that moment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not respect myself as life by allowing myself to ignore and not give myself awareness of how much exercise I've done within the day, any emotional stresses that I am allowing within myself at that moment, how `lazy` I've been within the day, and within this to not respect myself as life by functioning within equality to those factors, meaning that when/as I've not been to active during the day and when I've allowed myself to stress myself out and/or am within an emotional instability point, eat food that is very low or has no carbohydrates within them to assist and support the body by not consuming foods high in carbohydrates so that I am able to manage, and keep the sugar levels where they should be easier due to the lack of insulin sensitivity because of the stress and/or emotional instability and/or lack of exercise, and within this to allow myself to consume foods high in carbohydrates before or during moderate to high levels of activity to best support myself in not going hypoglycemic during the activity

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not give myself a life of dignity in regards to the health of the body by allowing myself to fail to give myself an awareness of the amount of physical exercise I've done, the time of day that I am consuming the food, any emotional stresses, the other amounts of insulin that I've done, allowing myself to not consider the functions of the body in that moment and thus disregarding the life of the body and it's processes - within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stand equal to the body and the factors that increase/decrease insulin sensitivity/resistance, standing equal by working with the factors that cause resistance/sensitivity by giving myself an awareness and a lived consideration of the factors and accordingly inject an appropriate amount of insulin and eat an appropriate amount of food and the appropriate type of food within awareness and consideration of the factors that cause insulin sensitivity/resistance

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fight with myself within diabetes, fight with myself by still wanting to eat whatever I please whenever I want to, in this fighting with the factors that cause insulin sensitivity, resistance as I allow myself to want to hold onto the ability to consume what I want when I want, fighting with myself in keeping a tight control on the sugar levels instead of standing equal to myself within diabetes and how to keep tight control of myself within diabetes by changing myself and my lived habits within consuming food, emotional stresses, exercise, and injection habits and awareness of myself in the factors that increase/decrease insulin sensitivity/resistance

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not snap myself out of the lack of awareness that I give myself when injecting insulin and consuming food, snap myself out of the thought patterns that I am thinking about that is stopping me from giving myself awareness and consideration of what I am in fact doing within the moment of injecting, eating foods by taking a breath and looking at the body and what I am doing within/as it in regards to exercise, emotional stresses, previous foods and times that I've ate and previous injections that I've done for those foods and accordingly standing equal to all those factors and doing what is best for myself as life within the consideration and awareness of those factors

I commit myself to when/as I am making and meal and before eating it, to take a breath and stand here with the body and look at all that I've done in the day and how much activity I've done in the past few hours, how much insulin I've done in the past few hours, what I've ate in the past few hours, any emotional stresses that I am putting myself through and in taking that breath and looking at those factors accordingly eat something that will be in support and in equality of what is best for myself as life within diabetes within all those factors and accordingly inject an appropriate amount of insulin to counteract the carbs that I will be eating and to correct any high blood sugars that I may have at that moment

I commit myself to stop eating whatever I want whenever I want and to correct that pattern by giving myself awareness of what I've done in the past hours/day that will cause insulin sensitivity/resistance and stand equal to those factors within choosing an appropriate amount of food, an appropriate type of food and inject the appropriate amount of insulin for what I will be doing and eating within the next few hours while the insulin is active within the bloodstream/body

I commit myself to stop fighting with myself in diabetes by stopping the habits and lifestyle that I've allowed myself to create in relation to food and the consumption of food and to within this support myself in maintaining blood sugar levels that are in the normal range to the best of my ability within the tools and schedules that I keep on a day to day basis

I commit myself to stop myself in the lack of awareness that I've been allowing myself to exist within while I inject insulin and choose food to eat, and to within this stop sabotaging myself in the health of the body by giving myself awareness and a lived consideration of what will be best for the body within the consumption of food and the amount of insulin to inject and to within this give myself a healthy life by giving myself the awareness and consideration of the all factors that go into managing and monitoring myself within diabetes

No comments:

Post a Comment