Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 266 - Diabetes and Laziness Part 2


In this post I am continuing with looking at laziness and how it will affect diabetes, and how within self awareness when participating in laziness and how being aware of when/how one participates in laziness , and when one has diabetes, one can consider what will be best for the body and how one can alter one's participation in laziness to support blood glucose management

Thought: `I do not want to work, do anything`

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think the thought `I do not want to work, do anything` causing myself to go into an experience of laziness wherein I move the body very slowly, become apathetic towards anything that I am participating in, in that moment, become apathetic towards the body and life, not considering the processes and affects of the processes that the body is going through when in the state of laziness and how that will affect the life of the body, become apathetic towards care for myself within diabetes, wherein as I allow myself to accept the thought `I do not want to work, do anything` as me as who I am in relationship to the physical reality, not give myself the care/awareness to be here with the body and check out what processes the body is going through and give consideration to the foods that I've ate and how much insulin I've done within the past 3 hours and accordingly correct myself in/as my living application of myself to give support to the body to regulate blood glucose levels - as I realize that since I've participated in damaging/self destructive patterns that has aided and abided the attack on the pancreas - I have to stand in for the body in the regulation of blood sugar and I have to be the pancreas now

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think the thought `I do not want to work, do anything` when I get to a point in my day where I feel that I've done all that I need to do and do not want to do anymore - that I've put in a `decent` amount of energy into doing that which is required of myself in this physical reality and do not want to do more - when the physical reality is showing me that all is not done and that I must still continue to apply myself in this physical reality - thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the physical reality by allowing the thought `I do not want to work, do anything else` to exist within/as me as `who` I am within that one moment of accepting the thought - not realizing that there is still much to do in this physical reality to get ourselves to a corrective point where we are stable in/as our living application of ourselves and in harmony with the earth/body where we are no longer harming the body - within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider how/if I will be harming the body through participating in laziness through accepting the thought `I do not want to work, do anything else` as me, where in I do not consider what I've ate and/or how much insulin I've injected in the past 3-4 hours by allowing myself to become influenced/blinded by the experience that I've associated to that thought of/as laziness and apathy towards being here with the body and giving my attention to the body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not accurately consider what I've ate, how much insulin I've injected, how long ago did I eat and inject, how much basal rate insulin I've injected, when/as I participate in laziness - and in this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not when/as within laziness, bring myself back to breath and give myself awareness of myself within that which I've done regarding insulin injections and foods ate and when I injected/ate last, and accordingly, if I am going to accept myself within laziness, sluggishness, inject an amount of insulin that will cover what I've ate, and, if there was a lack of insulin injected for what I ate due to expected lack of laziness, inject a bit more insulin to cover the lack of physical activity that I will be participating in when in `laziness` so that if I do accept myself to participate in laziness I am making sure that I am still caring for the body and the life of the body/myself to give myself a quality of life that I would like for myself and not cause hyperglycemia - within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when in the state of laziness, I can allow myself to work slow and sluggishly, within work, but I must give myself an awareness of myself within the body/as the body and accordingly inject insulin, eat corresponding food to how much activity I will be doing, as well, when at home participating in laziness, I must consider how much physical activity I will be doing and live what will be best for the body by not allowing myself to consume food high in carbohydrates, which will take a while to digest and not be easily corrected with the assistance of physical activity, and make the stance within myself, that if I am going to be lazy, I am going to still remain aware of the body and how to effectively manage the blood glucose levels to keep them in the stable state, and within this stop myself from being apathetic towards the body/life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not remove the emotions that exist within the state of laziness to stop myself from becoming apathetic towards life and the body and to myself within diabetes, in this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when thinking the thought `I do not want to work, do anything else` to not remove myself from being apathetic, lethargic by bringing myself back to awareness of myself here in breath within the body and considering the effects that I will be putting on the body within laziness, to, even though I may be lazy, still consider life and do what is best for the body when/as I start to become sluggish within being lazy - in this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the emotions of apathy and lethargy are the emotions in which I will not consider life within, are the emotions that affect me from being here with myself in/as the body and are that which I participate within being lazy in which I do not consider life and/or the status of the body in regards to diabetes, blood sugar, insulin sensitivity and digestive processes and that within this I am able to be `lazy` meaning move slowly within the physical without the emotions of apathy and lethargy and still live what is best for life within management of blood glucose levels and diabetes overall - within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if I am lazy, if I accept myself to be lazy/move slowly within work in physical movement of the body - I still must consider the life of the body and if need be move myself `more`, more within regards to `more` physical exertion/movement to best support the body in the management of blood glucose levels - so within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize/understand that there are only specific times when/as I can allow myself to move slowly within the physical, specifically at work, when I've worked `hard` for the previous hours and can allow myself to relax the physical exertion/processes that the body goes through within physical activity, to be able to, when in `laziness`, still be able to do what is best for the body in/as regulation/management of blood glucose levels, and in this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if I participate in laziness when/as I've done no previous physical activity, it will be much harder to keep the blood glucose levels regulated

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that laziness is neither good or bad, but as I work with myself in/as laziness in removing myself from the emotions in which the pre-programmed behaviour of lack of care for life exists within the emotions of lethargy and apathy I am able to continue to support the body within what is best for the body in the management of blood glucose levels by giving myself awareness of myself within that moment of what processes the body is going through and by giving myself that awareness I can make the choice to do what is best for the body in regards to limiting food consumption, injecting more insulin or less insulin, and either deciding to go exercise, and that within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that within the choices that I make for myself when/as in a state of laziness, it will be an understanding of balancing myself within what I eat, what I inject and what I do within physical exercise that will be able to regulate blood glucose levels and that without an awareness of myself within the state of laziness, I cannot effectively make the choice to support the body in/as life in diabetes because, without awareness I will be allowing myself to participate in pre-programmed behaviour associated to laziness, in which the emotions of lethargy and apathy are relevant in which, I've seen within myself, are that which I participate in which I allow and cause myself to become self-sabotaging and destructive

I commit myself to giving myself awareness of the processes of the body and who I am within participating in a state of laziness, and accordingly correct myself to best support the body as life in diabetes, correct myself from the self-sabotaging aspects of laziness into consideration and lived support for the body within diabetes in/as blood glucose regulation/management and in this I commit myself to if/when/as I participate in laziness to stop myself from participating in the emotions of apathy and lethargy by bringing myself back to breath and checking up on the body in what I will need to do to support the body to regulate the blood glucose levels and according do that which will keep the blood glucose levels regulated, be it eating less, injecting more insulin, and/or exercising, and within this I commit myself to when/as I find that I am needing a lot more insulin than usual within a state of `laziness`/slow physical movement to accordingly go exercise to support the body in the usage of the glucose in the blood stream and insulin sensitivity

I commit myself to when/as in a state of laziness at work, to bring myself back to awareness of the body and myself within/as the body and either work harder to increase the insulin sensitivity, and use more glucose within the blood stream for the foods that I've ate previously, or inject a bit more insulin for what I've ate/will be eating and commit myself to maintaining either working harder, or going slower within work to not cause the body to go into hyper/hypoglycemia - meaning that if I decide to inject more insulin - to remain slow in my physical movement at work to not use too much sugar within the blood stream to not cause myself to go hypoglycemic and if I decide to not inject more insulin to remain `fast` within my physical movement to not cause myself to go hyperglycemic - in this I commit myself to consider and live within consideration of/as how to balance myself appropriately in/as my decisions of what I will participate in to best be able to support the life of the body within diabetes in/as the regulation/management of blood glucose levels

I commit myself to when/as I am lazy at home, not moving the body in strenuous activities, to balance myself in carbohydrate intake, to not need a large amount of insulin to correct the large amount of carbs, to best be able to give myself `control`/management of blood glucose levels, and within this I commit myself to when/as I am participating in lethargy and/or apathy when lazy at home, to immediately remove myself from those emotions, bring myself back to awareness, and if/when/as I decide to eat food from the starting point of those emotions, breathe bring myself to awareness of myself and not consume foods from the starting points of apathy or lethargy and accordingly decide to eat foods that are low in carbohydrates, and/or go exercise to support the body in insulin sensitivity, and the usage of the sugars of the carbohydrates that I've ate

I commit myself to giving myself awareness of myself when/as in the state of laziness and accordingly do what is best for the body in diabetes, by bringing myself back to breath, separating myself from any emotions that are existing within me, and considering/checking/communicating with the body, in/as what/how the processes of the body will be functioning in that state and accordingly eat food, exercise, inject insulin within the awareness of myself and awareness of the processes of the body and live within the principle of what is best for all life - the life of the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment